Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Can't Wait to Watch the News!

I sure hope nothing happened in the world today. Well, I guess it wouldn't matter anyway. Paris is out of jail, so I'll be glued to the TV all night long! I hope they got her first words. And I hope they interview Inmate #37748 who might have made eye contact with Ms. Hilton one day as she walked by her cell. And there have got to be starving kids in other countries who have an opinion on this American travesty of justice. Oh, I can't wait! And please, please, please let Glenn Beck and Nancy Grace devote their ENTIRE shows to their unique, in-depth journalistic abilities at saying absolutely nothing intelligent for 30 minutes at a time. I can't wait for Nancy to ask the prison matron if she saw Paris' naked butt and if it had any marking on it. Yes, I love it when "Nancy Grace investigates!"

Then again, maybe I'll read a good book.

No comments: