Monday, February 18, 2008

Sign on Truck - Yeah, Right!

I saw this sign on the back of a truck as I was driving in to work today. It reads:

STAY 200 FEET BACK
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
VEHICLE DAMAGE

I imagined the back of the truck flying open and all sorts of who-knows-what flying out and totally screwing up my car. I stop the driver to get his insurance information and he just points to the sign. "Sorry, not responsible."

I then imagined quickly grabbing a pen and paper and writing out a sign that says:

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDER

And then cracking his head open with a baseball bat. Think it would hold up in court? What kind of idiot at the trucking company thought by making some dumb-ass sign that he could absolve themselves of all responsibility for being reckless with their loads?

Morons everywhere.

No comments: